Subject: Public Comment Log for CSD 1

We kept track of our public comments for CSD 1 in github issues, and those issues constitute our log of comments and actions taken. This e-mail is a pointer to those issues, which OASIS needs for our CSD 2 public comment request.

Log of public comments and their resolution for CSD 1:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/210

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/212

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/213

					David