Subject: New CSD 2 ballot coming

Several issues have been found in the SARIF document that need to be fixed before it can go out. Consequently, we have decided to hold another 7-day ballot, to begin within the next couple of days. It will be the same question as the previous ballot, but we will be voting on the version of the document after applying the fixes.

					David