Subject: Request a Special Majority Vote to approve a Committee Specification

Submitted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 01:42
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: David Keaton
TC name: SARIF
TC email address: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Title: Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) Version 2.1.0
Comment resolution log:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/labels/2.1.0-CSD.1-TC-comment
Approval link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/65605/sarif-minutes-20190710-meeting-36.html
Designated Cross References:
Notes:
We had some comments (none of which came from the public).  We addressed the
comments with non-material changes.  The resulting document is here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/65619/sarif-v2.1.0-committee-specification.zip

Here is the editor's report describing the changes that were made (this can
also
be considered an extension to the comment resolution log):

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/EditorsReports/Editor's%20report%202019-07-10.md

Here are the change bars from the public comment draft:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/Documents/CommitteeSpecifications/2.1.0/sarif-v2.1.0-committee-specification-change-barred.docx

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN