Subject: Updated Schedule

At last week's meeting, I took an action item to update the dates in our delivery schedule. I have posted the following document, which contains the original explanations of each stage with an updated schedule at the end.

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65622&wg_abbrev=sarif

That document is very general. Below I list the more specific events and dates I used to determine the updated schedule. The actual actions might happen a little sooner or a little later than my assumed schedule, depending on how things go.

Please note that it is a good idea to start preparing the Statements of Use now. You can update them with the proper document reference and dates when the Special Majority Vote for Committee Specification closes.

					David

---

Committee Specification Special Majority Vote
	2019-07-26 ~ 2019-08-02

Statements of Use:  Get ready now, submit when SMV closes
	2019-08-09

Ballot to request Candidate OASIS Standard SMV
	2019-08-09 ~ 2019-08-16

Candidate OASIS Standard SMV
	2019-08-30 ~ 2019-09-06

Candidate OASIS Standard 60-day public review
	2019-09-06 ~ 2019-11-05

Ballot to approve non-material changes due to review comments and
request SMV to proceed with Call for Consent
	2019-11-12 ~ 2019-11-19

SMV to begin Call for Consent for OASIS Standard
	2019-11-20 ~ 2019-11-27

Call for Consent for OASIS Standard
	2019-12-02 ~ 2019-12-16

OASIS Standard