Subject: RE: your thoughts on DARIF

Yes, I would also be very interested in exploring this.

Larry

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Michael Fanning
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 3:51 PM
To: Yekaterina O'Neil <katrina@microfocus.com>; sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] RE: your thoughts on DARIF

Microsoft would definitely be interested in exploring this possibility. I was just pinged this week on the possibilities using SARIF for capturing code coverage results (which are apparently of significant compliance interest for the automotive industry). This would be a good ‘seed’ scenario for a dynamic analysis initiative (along with profiling, web testing, etc.).

Pull us in when you’re ready to talk. I will help connect the conversation with MS teams who are stakeholders in these areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_26262