Subject: Re: [sarif] Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) V2.1.0 from the SARIF TC is an approved OASIS Committee Specification

On 8/8/19 5:07 PM, Larry Golding (Myriad Consulting Inc) wrote:
So what do we do now to say, "Great, we're a Committee Specification! Now we want to be an OASIS Specification"?

First, we need three Statements of Use. I have an updated one from Jim, and I need two more. One must be from an OASIS organizational member.

We also need to document SARIF's relationship to the work of other OASIS TCs or other standards developing organizations. This can be two or three lines. Example: explain why SARIF complements TOIF instead of competing with it.

Then we can have a ballot to approve the SoUs and to request a Special Majority Vote to proceed to Candidate OASIS Standard. (See my message below where I detailed it all.)

					David