Subject: Keeping track of our progress

I've added a new file to the SARIF github repository to keep track of our progress toward OASIS Standard. It can be difficult to remember where we are sometimes, now that we conduct all our business without regular meetings.

You can always check our current status by going to https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec and looking at the top-level file there called Plans.md . I intend to keep that file up to date with next steps and estimates of how long things should take.

					David