Subject: Microsoft Statement of Use

Here is Microsoft’s Statement of Use, modeled on the SWAMP SOU that Jim wrote.

NOTE: The work on the C++ compiler’s “PREFast” code analysis output is not done. We hope to finish it before the SOU goes “live”. If not, we’ll remove that bullet point. The loss of that bullet point won’t alter the fact that we’ve exercised every conformance clause in the spec.