Subject: Re: [sarif] status update

David:

I have written our SOU and have attached it. Do I need to upload it somewhere?

-Paul

On 10/15/2019 3:01 PM, David Keaton wrote:
 One more thought. If any of you are using some parts of an old version of SARIF, but other parts of the current version, you can submit an SoU that just covers the parts that are current. As you can see from the example, the SoU lists the clauses of the current version to which you conform.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ David