Subject: SARIF status

We now have three Statements of Use, fully signed off. At least one of them needed to be from an OASIS Organizational Member, and all three of them were, so we are ready to go.

Over the next 24 hours, you will see an announcement for a 7-day ballot to ask for a Special Majority Vote to advance SARIF 2.1.0 to Candidate OASIS Standard.

Once the ballot is underway, I will update the status tracking document on github to reflect that. The ballot is the beginning of a number of steps outlined in that document. At this point, if everything goes well, we should have a full standard around late March or early April.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/Plans.md

					David