Subject: RE: End of public comment period

Hi Paul,

That’s right, the comment period ended on 2/18. You are right, there were no material comments at all, and no public comments of any kind after December’s report of errors in the comprehensive sample. Yes, this means we can advance to the next stage.

For a description of what comes next, see the Plans document, https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/master/Plans.md. We are now up to Step 2: “Address any comments received from the comment period (non-material changes only)”. I will make the changes, publish them for the TC’s examination, and then we’ll go to Step 3: “Hold an e-ballot to approve the changes and ask for a Call for Consent for OASIS Standard”.

So yes, we’re almost there!

Larry

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Paul Anderson
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:11 AM
To: OASIS SARIF TC Discussion List <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [sarif] End of public comment period

All:

Am I remembering correctly that the public review period ended a couple of days ago on 2/18? I’m not sure where I saw that date, but it’s in my notes.

I don’t recall seeing any substantive comments other than the thread in December about the errors in the comprehensive example. Does this mean we can advance to the next stage. Is that next stage the official stamp on specification?

Thanks,

-Paul

--

Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.

531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850

Tel: +1 607 273-7340 x118; http://www.grammatech.com

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from GrammaTech, Inc may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.