Subject: Re: [sarif] SARIF v2.1.0 will become an OASIS Standard

     Excellent.  Thanks, Chet!  Hooray!

					David

On 3/30/20 7:28 AM, Chet Ensign wrote:
David & members of the SARIF TC,

I add my congratulations on your reaching this major milestone. Congratulations on bringÂSARIF V2.1.0 through to OASIS Standard.

TC Admin will now publish and announce your OS. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-3695Âhas been set up to track the work.

I expect we will have it ready this week.

Feel free to follow up with any questions and, again, congratulations!

/chet