Subject: Last call for Sponsor-member quotes â SARIF press release

Dear Members,

We're on track to issue the SARIF press release on Thursday, 28 May.

SARIF Sponsor-members: Cryptsoft, FireEye, GrammaTech, Micro Focus, and Microsoft are invited to submit a quote for this press release.

If you haven't done so already, please send in your quote. Submission details are noted below.

Thank you, Jane

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, 22 MAY--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the approval of the
SARIF Version 2.1.0 as an OASIS Standard. We have targeted Thursday, 28 May, for distribution.

Recognition

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only Foundational and Sponsor members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the SARIF
approval press release will highlight:

Cryptsoft, FireEye, GrammaTech, Micro Focus, Microsoft, plus any others who join/upgrade to Sponsor by Friday, 22 May.Â

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *
not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

Quotes

Foundational and Sponsor members participating in the SARIF
TC may submit quotes (75 words or fewer) that will be featured in the body of the press release. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Friday, 22 May.

If you represent a Contributor-level member, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in the SARIF
work, please contact me immediately for information on changing your membership level to take advantage of this promotional benefit. (The dues increase will be prorated based on your renewal date.)

If you are currently an Observer in the SARIF
TC and would like to be included in the press release, please let me know.

More information

https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/static-analysis-results-interchange-format-sarif-v2-1-0-is-approved-as-an-oasis-s

--

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events