Subject: RE: [External] - [sarif] Press Release to Announce Approval of SARIF 2.1.0 as OASIS Standard

Darn it, I missed the deadline.

If it isnât too late, Iâd like to include this:

The benefits of CodeSonar embracing SARIF have really resonated with customers.  In todayâs ecosystem driven world where lots of different products are being used within a CI/CD pipeline, SARIF enables interoperability which is extremely important at increasing the effectiveness of static analysis tools, and consequently the quality of software in many safety and security-critical domains.

Thanks,

-Paul

--

Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.

531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850