Subject: Getting the band back together

Hi, everyone. It has been almost a year since the SARIF standard was published, and what a year! I don't think anyone could have anticipated the full extent of the disruptions that have happened during that time.

We are now at a point where there is both interest and funding to figure out what our next steps should be. We have two immediate orders of business.

1. There is a new OASIS rule that requires us to reappoint our chairs, a process that I will explain in another e-mail shortly.

2. We need an electronic meeting to facilitate the discussion of what we want to do next. The meeting announcement will follow shortly.

     I look forward to working with you again!

David Keaton
Co-chair, OASIS SARIF TC