Subject: Meeting dates selected

Thanks for the input on meeting dates via the Doodle poll. The days when the most people could make it are the Thursdays, May 13th and 27th.

Therefore, our next meeting will be one week from today, on Thursday, May 13th, from 15:00-16:30 UTC (8am-9:30am PDT). The meeting after that will be two weeks later.

Thanks again for letting me know when you could make it. I will put together an agenda with links to the conferencing facilities.

					David