Subject: Time of next meeting

It turns out that Michael has had an unmovable company requirement placed in the time slot for our next meeting. Would people be OK with meeting three hours later, at 11am PST (18:00 UTC)? An alternative is that we could just push the meeting by two weeks.

Sorry, this wasn't something we could foresee or avoid. Please let me know your preference. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning, I'll assume it's OK to meet three hours later than previously planned.

					David