Subject: RE: [External] - [sarif] Time of next meeting

I was able to re-arrange my meetings, and am free to meet between 11 and 12:30 PST.

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Paul Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 6:28 AM
To: David Keaton <dmk@dmk.com>; sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] RE: [External] - [sarif] Time of next meeting

David:

That time change is OK with me, except that I might have to drop off 30 minutes early if I can't move a conflict.

-Paul

--
Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.
531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from GrammaTech, Inc may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.