Subject: Re: [sarif] Apologies for next week

Paul,

Sorry to hear that you'll miss the meeting, but have a great vacation! Thanks very much for contacting Henny!

					David

On 6/16/21 7:09 AM, Paul Anderson wrote:
All:

I’m on vacation next week so can’t attend the meeting.

On another note, I reached out to Henny Sipma. She is going to find out if her new company can join OASIS so that she can start to participate again.

-Paul

--

Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.

531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850

Tel: +1 607 273-7340 x118; https://www.grammatech.com <https://www.grammatech.com>

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from GrammaTech, Inc may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.