Subject: Re: [sarif] Re: [External] - [sarif] Next meeting

On 8/13/21 11:46 AM, David Keaton wrote:
 OK, so far, it sounds like the consensus is just to delete the September 2 meeting and leave September 9 and 23 in place. I'll delete the September 2 meeting in a couple of hours if I hear no objections, because that would have been required by what I proposed yesterday anyway.

I meant that people generally wanted to leave September 16 and 30 in place. Sorry about that.

					David