Subject: New branch for meeting preparation 20211028

Dear members,

I created a new branch to prepare for todays meeting.

In that I also implemented my proposal (well that is the proposal :-) )
to push the minutes into a top level folder so they do not dominate
the root after some more meetings ...

The branch is
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/tree/pre-meeting-20211028

The meeting "template" for this meeting. tomorrow is at:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/blob/pre-meeting-20211028/meeting_minutes/211028_SARIF_TC_47.md

I also published the previous meeting minutes draft into Ravi as document per TC process (in the future a simple mail to the list with the markdown as content we could also choose) at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69230&wg_abbrev=sarif

@David: When the agenda is up, I will update the link in the minutes draft for tomorrow. For now it has five x instead of a publication number of kavi.

All the best,
Stefan