Subject: Future minutes archival per mail to this list with minutes in body

Dear members,

I received very positive feedback  from TC admin on a message of mine to the CSAF TC
mailing list where I suggested to consider in the future simply submit text like minutes (markdown) as body in emails to that list.

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/csaf/202110/msg00005.html

The trigger for my message in that other TC was the minute format not supporting searches easily on the servers,
but this TC might also profit from copy-pasting github edited minutes directly into the mailing list
instead of dancing with a kavi form and encapsulating the documents in
Some document storage of the Nineties.

Good idea, bad idea?

Happy to receive feedback.

All the best,