Subject: Re: [sarif] Future minutes archival per mail to this list with minutes in body

As long as there is a URL for the minutes somewhere, to which the agenda can point, this should be fine. For example, the agenda could change to start pointing to the github draft minutes, and then the final approved minutes could be sent to the mailing list.

					David

On 2021-10-27 09:53, Mr. Stefan Hagen wrote:
Dear members,

I received very positive feedback  from TC admin on a message of mine to the CSAF TC
mailing list where I suggested to consider in the future simply submit text like minutes (markdown) as body in emails to that list.

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/csaf/202110/msg00005.html

The trigger for my message in that other TC was the minute format not supporting searches easily on the servers,
but this TC might also profit from copy-pasting github edited minutes directly into the mailing list
instead of dancing with a kavi form and encapsulating the documents in
Some document storage of the Nineties.

Good idea, bad idea?

Happy to receive feedback.

All the best,