Subject: RE: SARIF errata ready for group review

I have a couple of very minor comments that I added to the docs, but otherwise looks good to me!

From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org <sarif@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Michael Fanning
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 7:48 AM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] SARIF errata ready for group review

Below are the discrete SARIF errata and full changed-barred SARIF 2.1 specification with errata changes integrated.

I had to publish these on my personal OneDrive account, due to restricted permissions on my MS account.

If anyone has time to review this work, I’d appreciate it. The errata doc can simply be read through. I’ve added links to GH issues, a brief description of the change and the full text of the edit. I’ve not included very small textual updates that don’t relate strictly to the update in content. For example, on inserting a new Note, I didn’t make a copy of an existing note changing from ‘Example 2’ to ‘Example 3’.

Thanks!

Michael

Sarif21Errata.docx

sarif-v2.1.0-committee-specification-errata-change-barred.docx