sca-assembly-editors message

Subject: Welcome

The SCA Assembly Editors Sub-Committee has now been set-up.
I have included Scott into this SC as Issues Editor, as the
combined list of Editors and Issue Editor will be used to grant write access to JIRA once it's setup.
All Editors have Secretarial access, meaning they have full r/w access in the SC.
Other TC members will join as members only, with restricted access.
Please ack this message so as I know I have set-up correctly.

Cheers,
  Martin.

Martin Chapman
Consulting Member of Technical Staff