sca-assembly-editors message

Subject: FW: Issues Tracking System - JIRA - ready to ues now

Title: Message
Please provide Tom with your details.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Edwards [mailto:mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:16 AM
To: Martin Chapman; 'Anish Karmarkar'; 'Ashok Malhotra'; 'Bryan Aupperle'; 'David Booz'; 'Blohm, Henning'; 'Michael Rowley'; 'Patil, Sanjay'; Simon Holdsworth
Cc: THOMFOST@uk.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Issues Tracking System - JIRA - ready to ues now

Folks,

Oops - I misspelled Tom's userid - here's the correct one:    THOMFOST@uk.ibm.com

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

__________________

Folks,

We have our debate with the OASIS staff regarding Issues Tracking completed now.  Basically, we have the go-ahead to
use the OSOA JIRA system - the only thing left to complete is a letter from the OSOA Developers to confirm that they will
maintain the system for the forseeable future.  The OSOA managers are dealing with this now - meanwhile I think we can
proceed with getting the system up and running.

I've got my intern, Tom Foster,  to set up 6 JIRA instances, one for each TC, running on www.osoa.org/jira:

OASIS SCA Assembly TC
OASIS SCA Bindings TC
OASIS SCA BPEL TC
OASIS SCA C-CPP TC
OASIS SCA Java TC
OASIS SCA Policy TC

These JIRA instances are all publicly readable - anyone can see their contents.

They all have a separate URL (as above) which you can use in links from your respective OASIS pages

What I need from you is the following information

a) A list of the people who are allowed Edit/Write access to your JIRA instance

for each person we need:
- Name
- Email address
- OASIS userid

-> access to these JIRA instances will use the SAME userid as people use on OASIS

b) The name of someone who will act as Administrator for the JIRA instance

This should be one of the named people from the list above.  Ideally, it should be the Issues Editor.
This person will have admin access and will be able to adjust the membership.

Can you please send all this info to Tom Foster - THOMPOST@uk.ibm.com, and copy me.

I would also be interested to know if you would like the admin person to be named "Project Lead" on
each of these instances.  This is not of great significance, but the name is displayed in the publicly readable
area of the project - and if someone wants to make contact over something they see in the JIRA, it
would be useful to have a good contact name displayed there.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:

Unless stated otherwise above: