sca-assembly-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-assembly-editors] WD03: Issue resolutions from our Jan 2008 f2f have been incorporated

Hi Anish,

I looked at the changes you applied and noticed the following:

- Extra space at the beginning of the value for 'name' attribute on
lines 1662 and 1700
- Issue 19: The definition of the 'autowire' attribute on lines
3444/3445 still specifies - 'default="false"'. Was it intentional to not
remove the default value in this place?
- Page numbering in PDF. The footer on each page says 'Page x of x',
which doesn't seem right.

-- Sanjay