sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Re: [sca-assembly-testing] Updates to Test Assertions and TestCasesdocuments +Request for Volunteers

Thanks for fixing the obvious cut-and-paste errors.  Your comment on ASM-TA-8014 is another of these.  ASM-TA-8011 deals with component services and references, while ASM-TA-8014 deals with composite services and references.  However, I forgot to change the conformance point reference in ASM-TA-8014 to ASM80015.

Your point on compatible interfaces is a good one.  Thinking through the correct direction of subsets and supersets made my head hurt.  If we can make this clearer, that would be good. We should discuss this today.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

01/14/2009 09:59 AM

"OASIS Assembly Test " <sca-assembly-testing@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [sca-assembly-testing] Updates to Test Assertions and TestCases documents +Request for Volunteers

Bryan,

A big "thank you" for doing this.

I've incorporated your material into the latest Test Assertions document and I have the following comments:

1) Adjusted the predicate of ASM-TA-8005 and ASM-TA-8006 to talk about "callback interface"

2) ASM-TA-8012 and ASM-TA-8013 were misnumbered as repeats of ASM-TA-8009 and AMS-TA-8010 (corrected these)

3) Need to think about the following assertions and re-cast them in terms of "compatible interfaces" which we should define

as a separate assertion:

ASM-TA-8008, ASM-TA-8009, ASM-TA-8010, ASM-TA-8012, ASM-TA-8013

4) ASM-TA-8014 appears to be a repeat of ASM-TA-8011

5) ASM-TA-8014 references the wrong source - is ASM80010 but should be ASM80009  (corrected this)

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com