sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Latest TestAssertions and TestCases documents

Folks,

New versions of the TestAssertions and TestCases documents are on the website:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly-testing/download.php/30870/SCA_Assembly_Test_Assertions_13.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly-testing/download.php/30872/SCA_Assembly_TestCases_12.odt

The TestAssertions are complete for Section 12 of the Assembly spec.

The TestCases are complete for section 5 of the Assembly spec.  However, there are no testcases for any of the wiredByImpl assertions
since I have no idea how to implement these at the moment as I don't have access to any implementation type that provides this
capability.  Suggestions welcome.

Also, in the testcases for section 6, we have 3 assertions relating to compatibility of interfaces.
If we are to write testcases for these, they will not be testing the SCA runtime, but rather testing some interface artifacts.  Does anyone
have a good idea about how we might build testcases for these assertions?

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above: