sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Additional test case comments.

I understood your point about local vs. remotable interfaces and the impact this has on some of the test cases.  However, test cases 8003 and  8006 - 8013 do not seem to fall into this category and yet still have top level composites with Java interfaces.  The Java artifacts for these test cases are in the 8003 and 8006 contributions  I suspect some if not all of these can be moved the the general_java contribution.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com