sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Re: Updating the SCA Test Suite FW: failure notice

Eric,

I think that it might be worth waiting for the Assembly spec to complete more of its issues before
doing a comprehensive update to the test suite - there are quite a few which are outstanding
even though many of them have proposals.  Many are small but each one has a potential to
impact the test suite.

I also hope that we will get some feedback to the test suite public review, which will also need to
be folded in.

What I can suggest is that we can create a new issue - "Bring test suite up to the level of Assembly CD03-Revn"
which can be used as a vehicle to capture the need to deal with the changes between the PR draft of the
spec and the new level.

Any test suite review comments must be logged as separate issues.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: "Eric Wells" <eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com>
To: "SCA Assembly Testing List" <sca-assembly-testing@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Date: 06/07/2009 18:56
Subject: Updating the SCA Test Suite FW: failure notice

All,
    I tried posting this last week but it didn't make it to either the SCA
Assembly or the SCA Assembly Testing lists - I guess because we were all
deleted from the roster.

It's a bit late now, but we may want to add something to this weeks agenda.

Best Regards,
             Eric.
Eric Wells.
Consulting Engineer.
Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
San Francisco, CA. USA.
+1 (415) 656-4346
eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com