Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Draft 1 agenda for initial SCA-Assembly TC meeting

Please note that the conf-call timings for the SCA-J and SCA-C-CPP TCs
are incorrect in the note below.

AFAIK, following is the correct schedule:

                  0800 PDT        1000 PDT
05 Sep  WED       SCA-Assembly    SCA-Policy
06 Sep  THURS     SCA-Bindings    SCA-C-CPP
07 Sep  FRI       SCA-BPEL        SCA-J

Thanks,
Sanjay Patil, SAP AG
SCA-J TC Convener