Subject: List of potential Voting Members

hi,
   I haven't seen any "challenges" or discussion relative to the list
that Mary posted last wed. of folks who had the necessary approvals
by their primary to be considered as "potential voting members". All
of these people who actually attend the initial teleconference will
automatically gain voting status as of the time they make themselves
known on the call. I will conduct a roll call at the beginning of the
meeting. If you miss the initial roll call, please identify yourself
as soon as you dial in, and you will become a voting member as of
that time. (If you have missed any votes that occur before you
identify yourself, dial in on time next time. :-)

   Barring any issues raised by anyone who thinks they are
incorrectly not listed, (or listed), I intend to use the attached
list as the definitive list. So PLEASE, email (or call myself) and/or
OASIS staff (mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org or jamie.clark@oasis-open.org)
so that we may address any errors ASAP.
   cheers,
    jeff

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
> Date: August 29, 2007 8:47:37 PM PDT
> To: <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Cc: <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
> Subject: [sca-assembly] RE: Tentative list of potential Voting Members
>
> This time with the proper roster attached.

sca-assembly_roster.pdf

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)