Subject: reminder: dial-in other logistics for initial sca-assembly TC call

Hi,
   Just a reminder that the initial SCA Assembly TC call will be held
tomorrow wed 05 sep 2007 at 0800-1000 PDT.

   I have not seen any proposed additions/changes to the draft agenda
previously sent out (except to point my error in swapping the times
for the sca-C-cpp and sca-J calls).

   The conference id/password are: 190605#/SCAOASIS#
(190605#72262747#)  (#5 toggles mute on/off) Please mute your line
when not talking.
   From the AMER region dial:
        +1-888-967-2253
        +1-650-607-2253
   From the APAC region dial:
        1800 222 712 (Australia toll-free)
        800 9491 2777
        +61 2 8817 6100
   From the EMEA region dial:
        +44 118 924 9000

   In addition we will make use of an INFORMAL chat room, to help do
queue management and as an INFORMAL communication convenience for
those members who have online access. No official business will be
conducted on the chat room and you do not have to be logged in to be
recognized to speak (you will have to speak up though :-)
   The url we will use is: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-
assembly-TC

see you tomorrow morning.
   cheers,
    jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)