Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] SCA-Assembly TC Contribution

Thanks to everyone who made contribution announcements.  However, to
make the formal contribution legitimate, please upload the actual
documents in question to the TC document repository.

  Refer to TC Process 2.17:
  Contributions, as defined in the OASIS IPR Policy, shall be made by
  sending to the TC's general email list either the contribution, or a
  notice that the contribution has been submitted to the TC's document
  repository; a URL or other reference to the document is not
  sufficient....

Thanks,

--Pete

Thus spoke Jeff Mischkinsky (jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com) on Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 05:10:17PM -0700: