roll call taken by Mike Edwards
OASIS template applied to the draft - comments?
Let us add that as an agenda item (last)
Apart from the agenda, We can also discuss about - Version number of the spec - and - RFC219 (about key words)
Approval of minutes of SCA-Assembly TC meeting of 19th September
Approval of meeting from F2F meetings (also published on the website)
logo change discussed from the last meeting's minutes
Resolution: minutes of f2f accepted as corrected with proper logo without objection
Test conformance sub-committee
Testing artifacts need to be created to assert conformance, check quality and creating a sub committee a better way. Sub
committee can get approval from the TC but can focus on testing artifacts. So that TC can work on the spec.
... Discussion about testing sub committe
...This sub committe can meet say once a month
MikeE is prepared to join
David H also volunteered to the testing sum committee
Jacques Durand volunteered
bob moved that the TC establish a testing sub group for the purpose of developing test artifacts and to promulgate them according
Anish seconded the motion.
no objection(s) against the motion - passed
Resolution: The TC establish a testing sub group for the purpose of developing test artifacts and to promulgate them according to charter
Suggestions always welcome as to - How this testing exercise can be carried out and what all artifacts should be created.
issues against osoa version draft spec?
We will perform line number matching as agreed in last meeting
Issues should be sent to the mailing list - even if raised in the call
JIRA issue at OASIS - any resolution?
Expecting sometime today
the 24 hours for a response from oasis TC admin expires at 9:24:10 AM PDT
Any major issues people want to brought forward about osoa version of the spec?
Version numbers of the specs?
Anish displayed the oasis template-applied draft
Discussion about uri(s) in the Doc
also about schema URIs
Chairs will raise this issue with OASIS staff to see what is possible
Action: Chairs will raise this issue with OASIS staff to see what is possible
extra item - numbering/version and RFC2119 - need to push to next week
I'd like to close the meeting due to the time
Resolution: Meeting Adjourned due to time
Thanks for scribing, Uday
Schreiber diagnostics output
[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]
statistics: Schreiber found 53 input lines
edits: Schreiber found the following text-edit commands:
edits: Line 26: bob: s/with objection/without objection
command-scribe: Line 4: Uday Joshi recognized
command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online
edit-substitute: command on line 26 succeeded, changed line 25 from 'with objection' to 'without objection'
edit-delete: Line 26 was deleted
system: Transformer: SAXON SA 8.9
[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]