Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ISSUE 26: SCA Composite Visibility

Mark,

I have one clarification question.  Can you expand on what you mean by
library encapsulation as referred to here:

> Java provides class and library encapsulation. From what I can
> tell, SCA Java does not directly use library encapsulation so it
> must implement SCA composite visibility with class encapsulation.
> This means that SCA Java must implement nested composite visibility
> over the top of a flat Java class encapsulation model. The result
> is that when an SCA composite is used directly from Java it appears
> as a flat composition of Java classes rather than a nested
> composition.

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

             Scott Vorthmann
             <scottv@tibco.com