Subject: Fw: Member section request to SCA-Assembly TC

Folks,

Mark Little is making a request of everyone on the Assembly TC, described in the note below.

He is looking for members of the TC who can act as potential presenters on topics related to SCA -
they are building a database of people who can present at conferences, workshops, etc.

Please contact Mark if you are able to give presentations on SCA related topics.

Many thanks.

----- Forwarded by Mike Edwards/UK/IBM on 21/11/2007 09:35 -----
Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>

20/11/2007 16:40

Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB, Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
cc
Subject
Member section request to SCA-Assembly

Mike/Martin, on behalf of the OpenCSA member section I wonder if you could pass on the following to the people in your TC? The member section is maintaining a database of potential presenters and topics they could present on, if we are asked to attend conferences, workshops etc. So far we have a few people who presented at the Plenary, but it would be good if we could get as many offers as possible.

Mark.

----

Mark Little
mlittle@redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)