Subject: Adobe Acrobat Connect meeting room instructions

All:

To follow up on the OASIS Acrobat Connect room talk this AM, I have now
given out accounts to everyone who requested one.  Please contact me if you
still have not received an email from the system.

Learning resources:

0. http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnect/gettingstarted/

This is the getting start guide.  Suggest anyone wanting to set up a meeting
watch this video (it is made in Connect).  It explains bridging conference
calls, inviting others, setting up meetings etc.

1. http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/breeze/meeting/quick_start/

Contains several quick starts on topics like recording, sharing documents
etc.

2. http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnect/seminars/?promoid=BBEVP

Contains a listing of free upcoming seminars to get you trained.

And last, ask me if you have any specific questions and I can try to hunt
down an answer.

Adobe donated this software to OASIS to use for free for the development of
standards and technologies.

Duane

"Speaking only for myself"
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Community Music - http://www.mix2r.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury
Adobe MAX 2008 - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2007/08/adobe-max-2008.html