Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] issues up-to-date

Scott,

Many thanks for your efforts keeping the issues in line.

Scott Vorthmann <scottv@tibco.com>

12/02/2008 00:03

OASIS Assembly <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[sca-assembly] issues up-to-date

All,

I have just finished reviewing minutes since the F2F, to verify that
all issues are in the right state in Jira.  (I often have to be
offline for all or part of our weekly call, so I cannot update the
status "live" always.)

Since we reviewed open issues in the F2F, I haven't reviewed older
minutes.  In any case, I may have made a mistake.  If you believe Jira
reflects the wrong state for any issue, please let me know.

I've also begun adding a comment with a URL to final minutes, whenever
there is a resolution.

Scott