Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Groups - sca-assembly-1.1-spec-WD-03.doc uploaded

I agree.
But before we do that we need to figure out a NS change policy: when
would we change the namespace between two CDS? Would there be a change
for every version, or would it change only when there is a backward
incompatible change? Do we need to sync up the NS between various TCs?

Putting such a policy in place would be helpful for early
adopters/implementers.