Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Issue 17 proposal

Mike,

This was in context of simplifying how we define sca:include, making it
non-textual inclusion, making it recursive, and Scott's suggestion of
"merging" the infosets.

WSDL defines a component model which is an abstraction on top of the
infoset. This component model can span multiple infosets. These multiple
infoset come into existence because of wsdl:includes. The component
model get populated after parsing all the documents and processing the
wsdl:include. See
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-wsdl20-primer-20070626/#import-component
and http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-wsdl20-20070626/#component_model for
more details.