Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Namespaces and Specification CDs....

Martin, Sanjay,

Thanks for digging this out.  So, the formal proposal, which should be placed into the CD of the Assembly spec is:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200803

Now, this episode says also the following:

a) we need to make clearer decisions as recorded in the meeting minutes - this is a case of something very
confusing being recorded.  Not blaming anyone but myself as chair for that, but it does need to change.

b) we need to vote again on the format, since there is a change (forced by OASIS) from the format agreed by the TC
- don't think that anyone will object, but I'd like to see a formal agreement to the actual format that we're going to use

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

26/02/2008 16:26

"Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, "OASIS Assembly" <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [sca-assembly] Namespaces and Specification CDs....

If you follow the link in Martin's email below and open the attachment pointed at the bottom of that link, you will find the right proposal [1] for the namespace URI design.

The additional change OASIS staff later required is - insertion of the token 'ns' in the namespace URI.

Assuming that the ballot for the first CD passes in Mar 2008, then the namespace URI that would be compliant with the proposal we have adopted and that incorporates the change suggested by the OASIS staff would look as follows:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200803

-- Sanjay

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/email/archives/200710/bin00002.bin

RE: [sca-assembly] Namespaces and Specification CDs....

Here's a link to the mail i thought we had agreed.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/email/archives/200710/msg00096.html