Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] New WD-03 versions available

That is my understanding.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

03/18/2008 12:58 PM

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
OASIS Assembly <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [sca-assembly] New WD-03 versions available

Ok. Thanks.

Q: there are three links that have .pdf in them on the front page: this
version, previous version, and latest version. I assume the
parenthetical 'authoritative' would be added to all three. Right?