Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Draft Minutes of 2008-03-18 are attached

Folks,

The call will start at 07:30 today as decided at last week's meeting.

I apologise for not publishing the agenda earlier.  I resolve to publish it by COB Monday at the
latest in future.  I give as my excuse for this week the fact that in the UK we had both Friday and
Monday as public holidays.....

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

25/03/2008 08:21

sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [sca-assembly] Draft Minutes of 2008-03-18 are attached

Bob Freund wrote:

<snip/>

>       length of Calls
>
> <EricW>
> Would it be possible to streamline the opening of new issues?
> <EricW>
> Would an alternative time work better for a longer call?
> *Motion: *m:Chapman s:Mischkinsky Teleconferences shall be lengthened to
> 90 minutes
> *Amendment: *m:Mischkinsky s: Malhotra ... and to start the call 30
> minutes earlier
>
> amendment passes 21 to 5
> *Motion: *(as amended) Teleconference shall be lengthened to 90 minutes
> and shall begin 30 minutes earlier
> *Resolution: *Teleconference shall be lengthened to 90 minutes and shall
> begin 30 minutes earlier w/o
>
> N.B.: For the record, Freund seconded the original motion and introduced
> the amendment due to the lack of good standing of Jeff Mischkinsky.

I was not present during this part of last week's call. The minutes do
not say when this new time comes into effect. Since the OASIS Web site
calendar has not been changed, I'm assuming we'll start at the usual
time (8am pt). If not, I'll just have to be 30 minutes late.

Since we are on this topic, on behalf of all the left coasters, I would
like to request that the chairs send the agenda out at least 1 day in
advance.

Thx.

<snip/>