Subject: Issue 8: artifact resolution across contributions when includingcomposites

I was thinking more about artifact resolution when an include points to
a composite in a different contribution:

How would that work in case of JavaEE?

This will also circumvent certain things that are done within a
contribution. For example, I create a contribution A and add a
deployable composite. A composite from another contribution B can now
include a non-deployable composite from A and make it deployable.

Are there good usecases for including composites from across contributions?