Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Dates and Planning for next Assembly TC F2F

for the F2F in June SAP would like to offer Walldorf  in Germany. Anytime in June is fine.

Vladislav

From: Mike Edwards [mailto:mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Freitag, 4. April 2008 13:46
To: OASIS Assembly

Folks,

We need to give some thoughts to the date and the planning for the next Assembly TC F2F meeting.

I'd like to propose the following:

Dates:     June 10 & 11

Venue:    Somewhere in Europe

I propose Europe as part of rotating the location of the F2F meetings between the different regions.

I'm open to suggestions from any of the participating companies for venues that they may be able
to offer

IBM can offer Hursley in England, some 70 miles SW of London.

However, I'm aware that other companies might be able to offer locations in Germany, or in Ireland
- I'll be very happy if someone suggests one of these or elsewere.

Comments, please.....