Subject: Issue 37 proposal

Dave and I took an AI to send a proposal for issue 37. This proposal is
based on what was outlined in previous calls. I haven't had time to
consult with Dave on this, so all errors are mine.

-----
Deployable composites can contain promoted references and promoted
services. Promoting a service or a reference in the virtual domain-level
composite has no meaning. When such deployable composites containing
promoted references and/or promoted services are deployed in the domain
the SCA RUNTIME MUST ignore the promotions. The promoted services and
references are not part of the virtual domain-level composite.

Note that a deployable composite can contain composite properties,
components, include elements and wires, which when deployed to the
domain become part of the virtual domain-level composite.
-----