Subject: [sca-bpel] ISSUE 33: Long-Running Request-Response Operations

I would like to present the direction of the Assembly-33 proposal Simon and
I are working on. The proposal itself is not yet ready but I would use the
attached slides for explaining how we intend to address the issue itself
and the feedback from the F2F January 23 and the TC call on April 8.
(See attached file: Assembly-33 - Long-Running Request-Response
Operations.ppt)

If this does not fit into the agenda for today's call then I would ask for
a discussion slot at the Walldorf F2F June 3-4.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Martin Jetter

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294

Assembly-33 - Long-Running Request-Response Operations.ppt