OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sca-assembly message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for OASIS SCA Assembly TC conf call, 17th June


Here is the agenda for the Assembly TC meeting, which starts at:

07:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 15:30 UK & Ireland, 16:30 Central European

1. Opening

Roll call
Scribe confirmation
Agenda bashing

2. Approval of minutes of SCA-Assembly TC meeting of 3/4th June

3. Action Items:

2008-04-28-1: Editors to address the editorial comments contained in Combellack's comments at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200804/msg00089.html

2008-06-03-1: Karmarkar to produce a refined proposal for Issue 60 containing details and example during the lunch break
Done at the F2F (and the issue WAS resolved)

2008-06-03-2: Update the minutes to change Issue XX to Issue 66

2008-06-03-3: Simon Nash to develop a more concrete proposal for Issue 37 along the lines of the F2F discussion so that profitable discussion may continue this meeting.
2008-06-03-4: Chapman to propose some non-normative clarification test to resolve Issue-26 due=2008-12-24

2008-06-03-5: Editors to produce a plan to accomplish the action above due=2008-06-10

2008-06-03-6: Test sub cttee produce test assertions and test artifacts and test harness

2008-06-03-7: ref Assembly-16 Edwards to look into the question of aliases

2008-06-03-8: ref Assembly-16 Nash to look into how binding uris may be handled
2008-06-03-9: Mike Edwards to prepare a proposal for addressing Assembly-8 based on some of the discussions at the F2F

2008-06-03-10: Mike Edwards, raise an issue relating to deployment and redeployment and the granularity and semantics of these processes

2008-06-03-11: Mike Edwards - Question of handling changes of property values (including multi-values) - should be part of the discussion of Issue 41

2008-06-03-12: Anish Karmarkar to bring back the resolution of issue 52 back to the BPEL TC ("close no action")

2008-06-03-13: Nash/Edwards prepare proposal text for Assembly-56

2008-06-03-14: Editors construct a plan for the next CD

2008-06-03-15: Chairs to ensure that JIRA is up to date with the closed issue status in CD-01

2008-06-03-16: TC Members with East Coast USA facilities consider hosting next F2F in week of Sept 29, for approximately 18-20 persons

4. New Issues


5. Existing Issues

ASSEMBLY-53 Contribution Extension Model

<this one dropped off the end of the F2F !!>

Proposal is contained in this email


ASSEMBLY-41 Conflicting domain-level deployments

Requires a writeup based on discussions at the F2F

ASSEMBLY-37 Need to clarify contents of an SCA Domain virtual composite

Waiting for a write-up based on discussions at the F2F meeting

ASSEMBLY-16 Component URI is not well described

Proposal requires write-up of 2 separate action items from the F2F

ASSEMBLY-8 SCDL artifact resolution underspecified

Waiting for a write-up based on the discussions at the F2F

Assembly-56 Need to clarify definition of Bidirectional Interfaces

Waiting for a proposal writeup

ASSEMBLY-33 Long-Running Request-Response Operations

Waiting on a write up based on the discussions at the F2F

7. AOB

Next meeting is on June         24th


Yours,  Mike.

Strategist - Emerging Technologies, SCA & SDO.
Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
IBM Hursley Park, Mail Point 146, Winchester, SO21 2JN, Great Britain.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431  
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]